Become a corporate friend
The Pinc and Steel Cancer Rehabilitation Trust works with many businesses, from a wide range of industries, who have a true commitment to helping the Trust provide cancer rehabilitation services throughout New Zealand.
We understand that different businesses have different needs and objectives so we have a flexible and collaborative approach to all Corporate Friends. The Trust is willing to work with you in the long and short term to meet your business goals, while fulfilling our aims of funding women and men throughout New Zealand through the programmes.
The only thing we ask is that our Corporate Friends are truly committed to working with us to make a difference to the lives of cancer sufferers and their families.
What we can offer you
Partnering with us to support The Pinc and Steel Cancer Rehabilitation Trust and expand your corporate social responsibility program will help you:
- make an impact on your community by supporting men and women experiencing cancer and their families nationally
- build your brand and differentiate yourself from your competitors through your support of Pinc and Steel
- Build trust and spirit in your organisation by aligning with us and our cause and entering teams into our fundraising events
- Inspire pride in your employees by giving back to the community
- Suggest ways to become involved in fundraising events such as Paddle for Hope or the Steelman Challenge
Want to help? Fill in the form below or send us an email